Empava 30 Electric Induction Cooktop with 4 Booster Burners
100% Traditional Laybuy. Delivery after full payment.
Attention, eager beaver! Need your delivery in a flash?
No worries, mate! We're here to save the day! Just give us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you would like to pay more or less each week. Rest assured, we'll also provide you with an estimated delivery date when we make these changes. So don't you worry, your delivery dreams are in safe hands!
The Empava brand 30 in. Induction Cooktop combines the power of gas with the easy clean-up of electric to give you the utmost cooking flexibility. Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric and offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control at low and high heats, so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water. And because heat is generated directly in the cookware, the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer and easier to clean. Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction friendly. Empava products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live.
Empava 30 Electric Induction Cooktop with 4 Booster Burners Features:
- Smooth Surface: The smooth ceramic / tempered glass surface of the Empava induction stove allows for effortless cleanup and safe cooking, ideal for most modern families.
- Digital Features: Packed with convenient features including 9 heat level settings, accurate digital touch heating controls, a child lock, heat setting slider, warm control, and hot surface indicator.
- Boost:Use the boost function to add 300-600 watts to the induction burner for quick heat - perfect for boiling water and exceptionally fast cooking.
- Temperature Control: Offers more responsive, even temperature control at low and high heats gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water.
- Compatible: Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction friendly.
We can only process ONE order per customer at a time.